Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tag

So as you can see, I got tagged! Here are some random things about myself..

1. I obsess over new collections/hobbies.
2. I have an obsession with trying to know if ppl are interested by the size of their pupils.
3. I analyze things in Greek. (sorta)
4. I have very pale skin that only sun burns and never tans. The only good thing about sun burns on my face is it makes my freckles pop up. But then they disappear in the winter :(
5. I like mowing the lawn for 2 hours.
6. I stepped on a tack at my grandma's lake house twice in one week.
7. My sticker collection is so big I need 2 fat notebooks to hold it all.
8. I like things that make me move faster.


I tag:


Ellie
Ally
Olivia
Anna
and someone else who sees this cause I can't think of anyone else to tag :)

No comments:

Post a Comment