Monday, May 3, 2010

New, (much easier) Contest!

This contest is for all you out there who like to write!! For this contest all you have to do is write something that has something to do with nature. It can be as long or as short as you want in any genre you choose. Once you write it, just email it to me. YOU ONLY HAVE 2 WEEK SO HURRY UP AND ENTER!!! There will be the top three winners and honorable mentions posted on the blog next Monday. And for prizes, the top three will get 1-2 jolly rancher(s) and another candy (I own) of your choice, and the honorable mentions 1-2 jolly ranchers, but prob 1. I might even throw in a little something for the people who participated but didn't win anything. And don't worry, I still have a lot of candy left over from Easter so there are a bunch of choices. Also I will not be the only judge. I will have my mom (a really good writer/editor) help me.

good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment