Tuesday, May 11, 2010

flowers and wood

Today i finally got to go out and get some more pictures. But if you have looked out your window lately, you have notice the isn't really providing anything particularly "pretty" to take a picture of. At least at my house. So I took a bunch of pictures of random things like my deck and a puddle of milk in my kitchen that I thought looked like a sun.

Isn't it an awesome puddle of milk!?







This is the handle on my dad's beetle. Exciting huh?




These are the posts on the stairs on my deck.






This is the top of the rail on my deck.




This is a fly on my slide :)




I really like this one cause you can see the drops of chive juice on the outside of it :P




2 comments:

  1. Which one do you guys like the best? AND HOW COME NO ONE IS VOTING ON THE NEW POLL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all those =) They're amazing!

    ReplyDelete