Tuesday, May 11, 2010

EYES!

Yes, this is my new hobby. Taking pictures of eyes. I took some of my family, but they didn't turn out so great, and they didn't really want their eyes on my blog. But here's my dog's eye which is definitely the best, because it was hard keeping my hand still while trying to press the button that doesn't take the picture the first time you tell it to anymore. That's why some of the other's didn't come out good, they were blurry. Anyway, here is my dog's eye at 2 different angles.

TADA!!!! I like this one the best -->

:)

3 comments:

  1. Wow that's really cool. I like the first one better. It looks like it should be a book cover or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I can't tell if they're dilated or not ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i'm always look at her pupils, and that should be a book cover, but for what kind of book?

    ReplyDelete