Monday, May 17, 2010

The lake

This weekend I went to my grandma's lake house for a party and decided to bring the camera with me. A few things happened while I was there including me almostt killing my camera by dropping it, and finding one I really wanted at best buy (click here to see it and don't be afraid to comment on how horrible or awesome you think it is: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Canon+-+PowerShot+12.1-Megapixel+Digital+Camera+-+Black/9455127.p?skuId=9455127&id=1218107269974#tabbed-customerreviews) I know there were more votes for me to take pictures on the trail near my house, but I haven't been able to go there lately. So here are a few from the lake.





Here are a few actions shots of my grandma's dog Lulu...












Click on this one if it doesn't show up.




That black thing at the top left is a barn swallow. I was actually trying to get a picture of it, but it would not keep still (this picture was just luck)







This is my dog Daisy :)













I don't know why I took this picture of the leaf, but it turned out good!



I found this shell, but I'm still trying to figure out what it belonged to. So if you do let me know. Her is the other side of it too.


5 comments:

  1. You should check around CNET for their tech reviews on cameras. Also, don't just go with the fancy looking ones: some that look amateur may actually be good (not saying that you are).

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah but this one is a lot better than the one i have now, i just want one that is not too expensive, but takes better pictures. i will look though

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't vote on your poll because I like all of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! i should put that as an option, and thanks :)

    ReplyDelete