Monday, May 3, 2010

I LOVE this picture!!!!

Ok this officially one of the best pictures I've ever taken. And I didn't even anticipate it coming out so well!!!!!! Here's how I got it: So I walked out to the dinning room the other morning, and the sun was shinning down on this one flower in the vase on the table, and I just had to take a picture of it. Usually I have to do all this stuff to the camera to make it take a good picture inside in artificial sunlight, but I was to lazy to and I just took the picture! (With the flash off....I think). So yeah here it is.....

6 comments:

  1. That's amazing! I love it..how did you get the background all black??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really don't know, it might have been because the light wasn't on and there was only a light on the flower, and since i didn't have the flash on, it was extra dark in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And how it fades out at the bottom of the stem! Was that on purpose?

    ReplyDelete
  4. no it's wasn't. i really like it though :) it was probably cause that was the part where it went into the vase so it was just darker, idk. i really don't understand the full mechanics of my camera for indoors stuff yet.

    ReplyDelete