Sunday, March 4, 2012

Since uploading the sky pictures didn't work out too well, I've decided to start my blog up again with some assorted pictures I have taken at different times in different places. One of these days I'll look for more places to take pictures around my house. When I look quickly, I always end up taking pictures of the same weeds or whatever that I always do. I am also thinking of putting some of my best photos in one post so I can A. clean out my picture files on my computer and B. have some good pictures in the more recent posts too.
Those pictures down there are of a rope. I thought it might look cool close up with the knots and snow etc.. So tell me what you think.

3 comments:

  1. I love all these picturess!! I also think the title and background change look really awesome, and really like the picture behind the blog name :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) the pictures behind the title is of a chime at my grandma's house... I never thought I would actually use it though. I like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Meghan. Let's keep this lost art of blogging alive, deal? Deal.

    ReplyDelete