Sunday, October 23, 2011

Butterflies, Pumpkins, and Weeds

As you can tell by the title, I have a variety of pictures to put on here. First, here is my butterfly friend who comes to our butterfly bush a lot. And no, he/she doesn't have a name yet.
Next, we have the pumpkin and wood pictures.
Here are some pictures I took at the pumpkin patch. There aren't a lot of pumpkin pictures because a lot of the pumpkins very either smooshed or had big gross spots on them. So I took pictures of flowers and stuff.

2 comments:

  1. The butterfly pictures are gorgeous. And the last picture looking up from under a tree is really cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) I've always wanted to get a good one looking up the trunk of a tree with the branches going out in more of a circle, but there aren't very many trees like that :(

    ReplyDelete