Sunday, July 11, 2010

Untitled

I've decided that since I have so many pictures of different things on a lot of posts, I'm not using titles. They're hard to think of, and they can't be a very specific topic if everything is different. Anyways, here are some random pictures I got at my grandma and grandpa's party yesterday, and a few other things i took when i was bored.


this is at my grandma's lake house on 4th of July.









This didn't really turn out how i had hoped since i had to put it at an angle to avoid have my grandpa in the picture too.
























I really liked how the blossoms behind the flower were sort of framing it.























This is a fly swatter at a few different angles :) you can tell how bored i was...








And some hummus art....














Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, my grandpa gave me his old tripod yesterday and so now i can take somewhat professional looking videos!!

3 comments:

  1. I really like the last picture there. The one with the chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, my grandpa put his hat there, and i thought it looked like an actual person, so i used my grandma's cane to make it look even better :)

    ReplyDelete