Sunday, April 25, 2010

Picture taking in the Rain

Behold my new rainy pictures WITH explanations!!!!!!Today I actually tried taking pictures of rainy things, while it was raining. Not a very good idea. But I was too excited to wait till it stopped raining to take pictures. Although I am now drenched, I have some pretty good ones to show you.
This is a pictures of a puddle obviously, and even though it may look hard to take a picture of those ripples in it, it's not that hard when the rain is coming down quickly. I just took a picture of the puddle and.....voila there they were.


This is a raindrop on a leaf, pretty isn't it :)


This is like my favorite picture of all time. One of them. Except it only is when you're not looking at it up close cause it looks blurry and weird.

Here are just a few more leaf raindroppy pictures...






I am so happy with this picture. it is also one of my very favoritest ones. It was definately worth getting soaked for. If you look at it up close, you can see things reflecting off the raindrop!! :) ---------------->

These are raindrops on a bar thing we have on our swing set :P


CHIVES!!!!!!


By the way, feel free to use any of my pictures for wallpaper or something on your desktop :) Hope you enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the explanations meghan!!!! Making it a complete word blog would be beside the point- but words about the pictures make sense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I'm glad you like it, i think you're right about the complete word blog thing. it would be pretty unrelated to what my blgo was actually for..

    ReplyDelete