Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Contest

So recently I have gotten a request for another contest. I'm still trying to come up with creative prizes, but all i've got is stickers, food, money, or something useless like that. (And if i did do money, it wouldn't be much.) For this contest, the same rules apply. There will be a prize for 1st 2nd and 3rd place, but everyone gets something for entering. The theme for this contest will be birds since it is the main thing I have been trying so hard to get. Also, for a bonus prize you can do one of 2 things. You can either capture the picture Sophie wanted, a silhouette of a bird in the sky, or send me a good way I can persuade my parents to get me a nice camera for Christmas or my birtday. If you do not know my e-mail to send entries to, you can ask one of my friends or try to find it yourself.

4 comments:

  1. What is your email? Can you just tell me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, you can give whoever wins recognition on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, i didn't at first cause if some random person finds my blog i don't want them emailing me crap all the time. and that's a good idea for a prize. hopefully you won't be the onyl one entering though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. here's my email: mej710@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete